The fascination for fries took us to the new outlet of the city, Letsfry – Fry Cafe, in Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar-4, New Delhi. They have a nice concept and some different kind of treats for your taste buds. Fry Cafe has a variety of masala, as well as loaded fries to offer. They have amazing fries with a variety of flavors. At the same time, they have maintained the ratio of quantity and quality very accurately. It’s a pocket-friendly place, I would way Good Food in Budget.
Letsfry – Fry Cafe: Good Food in Budget:
You can have a tummy full meal in INR 200.00 in Letsfry Cafe. These newly launched fries were different from others in terms of the sauces used. Perfectly great in taste. The best in their menu is “Cheese Blend Fries“. Its fully loaded with fresh veggies, cheese, their own homemade sauces. This delicacy is out of the world; and, it’s a must have fries for you, if you happen to visit here.
The specialty is that these are healthy as fully loaded with fresh veggies. And, their homemade sauce tastes amazingly yummy. Also, the owner and the staff are very warm and polite.
Apart from this, you have a menu full of variety to choose from. Few of them are here:
- Chaap Keema Kulcha: It’s something new to try which tastes amazing.
- Honey Mustard Fries: As the name suggests, they are not at all sweet. Instead, they had rich flavors making them simply good.
- Fused Pasta: The mix sauce pasta is loaded with cream & veggies. Awesome in taste.
- Paneer Baby Shots: Small shots of paneer served with 2 types of sauces. Quantity is very good.
- Paneer Cheesy Garlic Kulcha: Stuffed with paneer with a slight taste of garlic, it’s a delight.
- Peri-Peri Masala Fries: These fries have a fine blend of spices.
- Red Velvet Oreo Shake: Having heard this name for the first time, I thought to give it a try & trust me it’s worth it!
- Banana Shake: This one is my personal favorite. It has a creamy taste of banana & custard.
Timings of Letsfry Cafe:
12.00 Noon to 12.00 midnight
Payment Mode in Letsfry – Fry Cafe:
They accept payment in Cash, by Paytm or through Cards.
Letsfry – Fry Cafe is available on Zomato.
Exact Address for Walk-in to Letsfry Cafe:
C – 34, At the Back of Amar Colony Near Allahabad Bank, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi. If you find it difficult to locate, call up on this number – +91 9999954739; and, you will get the directions on the call.
You will get standing tables to keep your fries and mocktails. However, the sitting arrangement is not available. It’s not a restaurant, but a fast food outlet.
Recommendation & Ratings:
Every item in the menu of Letsfry Cafe is worth every penny. Highly recommended! I would rate the taste of Fry Cafe 5/5.